I Don't Sell to You, I Partner With You
My services are for people who:
- Are going all out and throwing an over the top event
- Want their party to go without a hitch
- Want someone behind the bar that they would invite to their event anyhow (We're cool. Or at least like to think we are)
- Need to have a fun and creative bar
My services may not be for people who:
- Are looking for a bargain bartender or "a party on a budget"
- Want a bartender to wear a vest. We don't even like ties
- Are looking to hire "the help"
I've kept pricing simple, here it is:
- Bartender: $65 an hour (flat rate)
- Bar back: $45 an hour (flat rate)
Just a Few Details:
- I charge from when I arrive to when I leave.
- I have a travel fee ($65/hr) if your event is 45 minutes or more away from Dupont Circle in DC.
- I strongly recommend that I arrive 45-60 minutes before guests arrive to set up the bar. Events hosted outside of your home and/or with rented glassware take much longer to set up.
- I'm happy to provide proposals and references for events over 400 people. If you have less than that, please check out what people say on Yelp.
- I have a 4 hour minimum on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This number's actually pretty easy to hit with set up time and a little light clean up. I can make exceptions for parties that sound really epic and not a long drive.
- Once I am confirmed and booked for your event, I have a $130 cancellation fee. After I am booked for your event, I have to also begin saying no to being able to help with other people's events.
- I DO NOT put out a tip jar. Sometimes the host does and obviously I'm cool with it.
That's it. Let's have a drink!