Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow + Booze = Alcoholic Snow Cones!


--> In this article, I'm going to talk about how to use the snow to make delicious drinks!

Right now in the DC area, there is over a foot of snow. In this article, I’m going to share a drink idea that I had last night using the snow.

I was outside and noticed the snow accumulating, which reminded me that I love snow cones. But what to put on the snow cone? Booze!

So here is what I did:
Step 1) I got a glass and packed it with snow.
Step 2) I poured a liquor of choice in the glass. I put in Grand Marnier (obviously), but most things would be good.
Step 3) I put some more snow in the glass.
Step 4) I drank it and it was delicious!

The name of the drink is a _____(insert name of booze of choice)____ Snow Cone. Last night, I had a GM Snow Cone.

MMMMM!!!!!

There isn’t much to do today, so try it out and enjoy!

David

Get all the alcohol you need for your boozy snow cone... Delivered to your door! In an hour and you can save $5 by ordering on Drizly. Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment